Board of Education Goals and Priorities
Goal: Provide a comprehensive and rigorous academic program that supports and develops the whole child so he/she are prepared to graduate and become productive and responsible citizens.
- Support for faculty, staff, and administration
- Implement Next Generation Standards
- Increase the graduation rate
- Response to Intervention (RtI)
Culture and Climate
Goal: Establish a safe, positive, and respectful learning environment that celebrates student growth, success, and diversity.
- Empower students to engage in positive activities/conversations
- Include staff/students in decision-making process
- Support shared-decision making teams with the district
- Restorative Justice
Goal: Attract and retain high quality faculty and staff who are dedicated to the success of all students.
- Review of vetting/hiring process
- Onboarding of new faculty and staff
- Establish exit interview policy
- Professional Development
Health and Safety
Goal: Deploy resources and implement program to provide a safe and supportive school community environment focused on teaching and learning.
- Provide preventative programs to address dangerous behaviors including but not limited to alcohol/drug use and bullying
- Continue to plan to harden building entrances
- Increase access to mental health service options for any students in need.
Goal: Develop and maintain a proactive communication plan that increases district transparency, provides timely information, and promotes open dialogue with all stakeholders.
- Social Media